Do any of the following apply to you?
- I am not sure if I am heading in the right career direction for me
- I want to change careers but I don’t know how to begin
- I don’t enjoy my current job anymore
- All I seem to talk about is how much I hate my job
- My job is no longer secure
- I have a job interview coming up and I don’t know how to prepare for it
- I am not motivated in my work and it is beginning to show
- I am having trouble communicating effectively with my work colleagues
- I seem to be drifting with no clear direction
- I missed out on a promotion I was seeking and I feel really disappointed
- I am worried about making mistakes in my next career move
- I don’t know how to progress my career in a flat organizational structure
- I want to move to more senior positions, but don’t know how to write a CV to reflect this
- I have had difficulties in my personal life and these have made me realise that I need to clarify what I really want in life and career
- I would like to achieve a better balance between work and family life
- I feel burnt out and not sure what to do
- I want my job to be more meaningful than it currently is
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you can tackle these issues head-on and get the help you need. Career Clinic Specialists are trained to provide professional career help.
The help we offer is designed to guide you through a process that will give you the tools and information you need so that you can make well informed decisions about the best career path for you at this time.
Contact us to make an appointment with a Career Specialist