At the very core of the work we do at Career Clinic, is the belief that increased self awareness will help you to be more effective in your career decision making, in your work, and in your overall performance. Our Career Clinic specialists use a variety of activities and instruments to help you understand yourself better.
This information can be integrated into your comprehensive personal profile and then used in any of our programmes. We work with you to help you apply this knowledge in your particular individual, group, or organisation situation, so that you can manage change in the most effective way for you.
Behavioural and personality profiling instruments are very effective at helping you understand:
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- How you work best
- Your particular behavioural characteristics
- How you respond to problems and challenges
- Understanding others points of view
- How you respond to the pace of the environment
- How you respond to rules and procedures
- Your career drivers, values and personality
- Your value in the workplace
- Your preferred communication style
- Keys to motivating and managing you
- How others perceive you
Career Clinic currently chooses to use two well respected profiling tools - DISC range of assessments and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."