- What do you want to do when you leave school or university?
- Are you confused about the options?
- Do you know how to make good decisions about your future?
It can be really confusing in deciding what the right path is:
- Do you go to University?
- Get a job?
- Have a complete break?
- Or maybe study has not worked out for you?
There is so much information out there - how do you work out what is the right decision for you?
Career Clinic offers a range of services to help you to figure out what options you have and how to achieve your goals.
Working with Career Clinic you will:
- Develop clarity and understanding about how to make good decisions about your future
- Discover valuable insights about yourself
- Learn about the world of work and gain tools to take control of your future
- Develop and implement an action plan and identify the resources that will help you.
Not sure what to do next?
Know what you want but aren't sure how to make it happen?
We have developed a specialist Graduate Programme to help you fast track your next steps to a successful career. Enrol today! Graduate Flyer
Contact us to discuss how Career Clinic can assist you with Career Planning for Students and Graduates
Career Clinic - where experience delivers!
"I found it really useful to breakdown what was actually important to me in a future career and what my strengths and interests would best be suited to. Having examples of how to achieve to my goals and go about entering into tertiary education really equipped me to make important decisions for my future." Alex, 18 year old student
"Thank you sooo much! He thought it was going to be a bit of a waste of time and in actual fact he thought it was awesome!!!!"
Prue, Mum of 17 year old student
"I wasn't sure where I wanted to go after leaving school. But through the session I became aware of new options and now have an idea of what path I'd like to take." Grace, 17 year old student